Don and Elizabeth Roy were trained at the Institute for Biblical Counseling and Discipleship. Don has been certified by the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors since 2006 and Elizabeth has been certified since 2005. They have been married for 38 years and have 10 children and 8 grandchildren.
Don served as an officer in the United States Navy for 30 years where he flew as an F-14 Radar Intercept Officer for 15 years, then served in staff and command positions for 15 years. Following his Navy career, he worked for four years at a local consulting company. He started NBCTC in 2013 and spends most of his time now counseling and teaching. He is a Fellow with ACBC and serves with Overseas Instruction in Counseling as the Missions Administrator and Director for Western Europe. Elizabeth has been a homemaker their entire marriage and has home schooled all 10 children.
Executive Director: Don Roy
- D.Min., Biblical Counseling, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- MA, Religion, Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
- MS, Management, Troy State University
- MA, National Security and Strategic Studies, U.S. Naval War College
- BS, Basic Science, U.S. Air Force Academy
- Certified: Association of Certified Biblical Counselors
- Institute for Biblical Counseling and Discipleship
Overseas Instruction in Counseling (www.discoveroic.org)
Members of First Baptist Church Slidell, Slidell Louisiana (www.fbcslidell.org)
Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (www.biblicalcounseling.com)
Institute for Biblical Counseling and Discipleship (www.ibcd.org)
Biblical Counseling Coalition (www.biblicalcounselingcoalition.org)
Fallen Soldiers March (www.fallensoldiersmarch.com)